Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Middle of the week...

Here it is...middle of the week already! Today, my sister Ruth was here to help with packing. With masking tape, we created a 4x4x8 and a 5x5.5x8 space to see how well all my stuff is going to fit in the U-haul trailer. Well, by mid-morning, I knew that a 4x4x8 was NOT going to work and I very likely will need to continue to get rid of stuff to fit all of the dishes, books, and my dresser into a 5x5.5x8 trailer. My clothes (except for what is in the dresser) can fit into the Jeep along with all my files, and hopefully the weight bench and the NordicTrak Skiing machine. Oh, I also have the two TVs, DVD players, VCRs, and my bread machines and a bike, but I don't know that I'll be able to take it. It isn't a great bike anyway and I would like to get a really nice bike, but we'll just have to see. Moving is such a difficult project! There is just so much to do! I'll sure be glad when it's done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all need an update! Wishing you well...
Suzanne