Thursday, August 9, 2007

Choices that matter...

Tonight I watched the fourth DVD of David Gates, President of Gospel Ministries International, speaking at the Michigan campmeeting this past June. God is really using David's messages to speak to my heart and show me the direction to go. I have made a several commitments to God and God's work in the past two weeks or so that I never even really thought about before.

Each DVD I've watched has strengthened and encouraged me. Listening to his messages has not only confirmed my desire and commitment to live and work for God, but has also added to it.
It has been painful, but now it's kind of interesting, how "the enemy" has been oppressing me mentally and emotionally so much this past weekend and several times throughout this week. The commitments I am making are important and I'm sure "the enemy" doesn't want me to make them, but "...He who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world." (1 John 4:4) I am making choices for eternity, choices that matter, and by the grace of God I will continue to do so.

No comments: