Sunday, August 19, 2007

Feeling out of sorts...

Today I've been feeling out of sorts. My whole life seems in limbo...I can't seem go forward right now and I don't want to go backwards. Sideways doesn't seem the way to go either. I know that I want to go forward with God and I guess I'm just having to learn to wait on Him to give me direction, open the doors, and provide the means to do so. Waiting isn't easy, particularly when I'm not exactly sure what going forward means right now. I don't know exactly what God has planned or when, therefore, I can't say what my plans are, which isn't like me. I've always had plans and dreams. Although I still have dreams, some of them have definitely changed and I no longer have it all planned out. In fact, I don't know how to plan for them at this point since they can only come about if God brings them about. I am definitely out of my comfort zone and maybe that's the first step in this "new life and commitment."



No comments: