Saturday, July 14, 2007

Not always serious...

Today I came home and was trying to get my camera to work. Last weekend at the Halvorsen Reunion, my batteries died on Sunday and when I put in replacement batteries, it still wouldn't work. I thought it was again the batteries, as I had lost them in my Jeep a few weeks back and just found them last weekend. Today, after putting in new batteries, the camera still wouldn't work, so fiddled around with it and finally got it working again this afternoon.

Although I don't usually like to have my picture taken anymore, I ended up taking a few just for the fun of it. They aren't the greatest, one of them is posted on my profile here, but I guess they aren't too bad for being without a tan and without makeup. For those of you who love me dearly and won't judge me too badly, you can see the other two on my personal Website photo gallery: http://www.conniehalvorsen.com/Photo%20Gallery.htm.

Also, I took the time to post the photos from the family reunion on my family's Website. Again, for those who may have interest, here's the link: http://www.halvorsenfamilynews.info/2007_Reunion_Photos.htm.

Maybe I'll finally get a tan before the summer is over and post a better photo...but until then..."it is what it is."

1 comment:

Donna said...

Cool stuff. I need you here to help me with my computer problems. I had trouble with my camera today too but Wendy talked me through it over the phone.